Printed from

Tax Receipt Request

Tax Receipt Request


How Can I Get a My Year-End Receipt for Donations?


We can send a tax-deductible receipt for each contribution you make, as well as year-end statements. 

Contact us through any of the ways listed below:

By E-mail: Send an e-mail to . Please include your name, address and contact information. Somewhere in the e-mail, include a request for your donation receipt.

By Phone: Call 310-220-0514 .

Please specify if you prefer your receipt sent via e-mail or mail.



Hebrew Enrichment

Jewish education and memories that will inspire them for a lifetime


Watch your child blossom!

Jewish Calendar

History, laws and customs, Shabbat times and more


Thank you for your support!



Click for Pizza!



 Order Now!
 Natural & Kosher Cheese Co. 
Schwatz Bakery
Schwatz Bakery